Friday, July 21, 2006

More Movies This Week

The collective chaos film society is organising a film festival of South East Asian films this weekend. It gets repeated over the next weekend too. Though I have already seen four out of seven planned, I am excited about watching them again. Specially 2046, one of the best and certainly the sexiest movie I saw the whole of last year and The River by Tsai Ming Liang which I have not seen before. I also quite liked this Thai movie Last Life in the Universe when I saw it last year, a rather "cute" take on suicide, loneliness and love! Will watch it again...

Link to the schedule. If you are in Bangalore, be there!

2 comments:

adhyayan said...

You have so many pointers to books, reviews of books and movies. I am sure it will be a great delight to get started on reading them..
and Proust...wow.. he is some writer..

Alok said...

hey thanks for visiting!!

and you have got a great name for yourself :)